Ilford Galerie Fine Art Textured Silk
Visually, this fine art paper is similar to Hahnemühle's famous and very popular German Etching paper. It's more cost-effective with outstanding results. Warm-toned, with a fine-grained texture that is just enough to be present but never so much as to be intrusive, this will suit many purposes but particularly art reproduction prints.
Ilford Galerie Fine Art Textured Silk offers a 25% cotton and 75% cellulose alternative capable of delivering stunning contrast and sharpness with a large colour gamut. It is also very suitable for black-and-white reproduction.
The surface texture is subtle with an even, non-uniform spread and is almost smooth to the touch. Firmly structured and durable, it is a highly cost-effective alternative to other high-quality, acid-free smoothly textured papers on the market. Ilford Fine Art Textured Silk has a lovely warm white tone and is an excellent choice for all fine art printing, photography, and studio portraiture.
- 270 gsm, 100% alpha-cellulose
- Slightly textured structure
- Warm tone
- Matte premium inkjet coating for outstanding print results
- Excellent image sharpness
- Acid- and lignin-free
- ISO 970 conformity and museum quality with high age resistance
- Compatible with pigment and dye inkjet systems
- Max size: 1200 x 3 meters (50" roll)
- Photographic and fine art reproductions
- Limited edition prints
- Colour and black and white
Upload your Images
- Saved as a JPEG or flattened TIF file
- Maximum file size 128MB
- 300 pixels per inch
- Saved in 8bit
- RGB Or Adobe98 colour space
- Stock: In Stock
- All prints, dependent on size, have either a 20mm or 50mm white border around the image for framing and handling purposes.
- Your order will be completed within 2-3 working days.
- Orders can be collected in store or courier can be arranges and an additional fee.
- Test prints are highly recommended.
- Various mounting and framing options are available.
- Custom sizes are available.
Email us with your request[email protected]