Hahnemühle German Etching
Hahnemühle German Etching is a traditional mould-made copperplate printing paper, complete with an inkjet coating designed especially for Fine Art applications. The white art paper made from 100% alpha-cellulose is characterised by its extraordinary velvety tactile feel and its fine, clearly defined felt structure.
The unique surface texture adds a very special touch to images, showcasing them in all their splendour with impressive three-dimensional effects and depth. The premium matte inkjet coating guarantees outstanding print results with excellent reproduction of colour and detail, deep black and optimum contrasts.
German Etching is acid- and lignin-free and meets the most exacting requirements in terms of age resistance. This heavyweight Fine Art inkjet paper is one of the most popular papers for Fine Art prints and art reproductions thanks to its characteristic tactile feel and surface texture.
- 310 gsm, 100% alpha-cellulose
- Clearly defined felt structure
- Matte premium inkjet coating for outstanding print results
- Acid- and lignin-free
- ISO 970 conformity and museum quality with high age resistance
- Compatible with pigment and dye inkjet systems
- Max size: 1117.6 x 3 meters (44" roll)
- Photographic and fine art reproductions
- Limited edition prints
- Colour and black and white
Upload your Images
- Saved as a JPEG or flattened TIF file
- Maximum file size 128MB
- 300 pixels per inch
- Saved in 8bit
- RGB Or Adobe98 colour space
- Stock: In Stock
- All prints, dependent on size, have either a 20mm or 50mm white border around the image for framing and handling purposes.
- Your order will be completed within 2-3 working days.
- Orders can be collected in store or courier can be arranges and an additional fee.
- Test prints are highly recommended.
- Various mounting and framing options are available.
- Custom sizes are available.
Email us with your request[email protected]