Felix Schoeller True Fibre
The allure of professional photography and fine art unfolds especially on fine papers. Only high-quality printing and the right feel can reproduce sophisticated works as they deserve to. The True Fibre Matt, therefore, creates exquisite images for true masterpieces for enthusiasts and professionals alike.
True Fibre is a well-priced matte paper with a slight texture, suitable for anyone starting their print journey. A fantastic paper for all types of images and artwork, it meets the archival standards of ISO9706. The paper is thinner and more rigid than cotton paper, Felix Schoeller True Fibre Matt is an alpha-cellulose paper.
- 200 gsm
- Slightly textured surface
- Pin-sharp details
- Vivid colours
- High colour consistency and gamut
- Made from alpha cellulose
- Meets criteria for permanence according to ISO06
- Max size: 1524mm x 3 meters (60" roll)
- High-end prints
- Portfolio folders
- Exhibition graphics
Upload your Images
- Saved as a JPEG or flattened TIF file
- Maximum file size 128MB
- 300 pixels per inch
- Saved in 8bit
- RGB Or Adobe98 colour space
- Stock: In Stock
- All prints, dependent on size, have either a 20mm or 50mm white border around the image for framing and handling purposes.
- Your order will be completed within 2-3 working days.
- Orders can be collected in store or courier can be arranges and an additional fee.
- Test prints are highly recommended.
- Various mounting and framing options are available.
- Custom sizes are available.
Email us with your request[email protected]